Web Survey Features
- Remotely hosted surveys on WebsiteGear servers, real-time statistics, password protected
account, web-based user interface.
WYSIWYG Editor with Spell Checker
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor with built in spell checker allows to add rich survey text, or embed image
- Formulate your surveys with 15 available question types from simple open ended text input to complex matrix type
questions. To view all question types, click on the question icon here.
- Select from available survey palettes to create a professional look without any extra coding. Set all text including
the error messages and button texts to conform to your customized look and feel. Use your own button images to replace
texts. Add your company logo to the top of each survey page.
- Create custom palettes to customize your surveys. Full customization is possible to make the look and feel of your surveys match up to your
unique style of your website by creating custom color, font and layout settings.
Real Time Statistics
- View survey responses in real time as the survey progresses. Take quick action based on this real-time data.
Sample Survey Templates
- Creating a new survey is a snap. Either use one of the provided sample survey templates or copy an
existing survey in your account. Sample survey templates are designed for each industry specific survey.
Set Custom Time-zone
- Set the custom time-zone for recording the responses. This will provide accurate time reporting in your survey results.
- Support for any language including unicode character specifications such as Chinese, Japanese and Urdu. All
relevant text and messages including the buttons on the survey are customizable for seamless integration
into non-English websites.
- Multiple reports available to view the results of your survey. Summary report provides a graphical display of
survey data. Individual responses can be viewed in the Respondent reports.
|Platinum Membership (Includes all of the above features)
Custom Survey Footer
- Add a custom footer to your survey pages. Provide links to your company website in the survey footer.
- No 'Powered by WebsiteGear' links in surveys.
Custom Response Tracking
- Advanced response tracking mechanism uses the custom identification data to prevent duplicate responses. For
example, you can restrict one survey response per login ID even though multiple users can respond from the same
computer or kiosk behind the corporate firewall.
Ability to Capture Unique Identity
- Tracking a user by a cookie or IP address may not be sufficient. WebsiteGear advanced web survey tracking allows
for capturing custom user identification data such as email address or a unique ID associated with the respondent.
The user can be prompted for data input (such as name, password etc.) or passed in via survey URL in real-time.
This data can be used to identify voter responses that are applicable to your organization/company.